We are dedicated to helping students with
their everyday College needs. If you have
any questions or comments Please feel free
to e-mail us @ feedback@ChuckIII.com
Thanks to students like YOU!
Please, Keep them coming and help us grow
This website is a collection of user submitted essays, articles, research material,
and other text based forms of information. As such, the infomation found here was
often written by others.
ChuckIII's College Resources (chuckiii.com), respects the intellectual property of others
and expect the users of our services to do the same. The following notice requirements are
intended to comply with Creative Commons' rights and obligations under the DMCA and,
in particular, section 512(c), and do not constitute legal advice.
Procedure for Making Copyright Infringement Claims:
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes
copyright infringement and is accessible on this site or through this service, you may notify
our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA).
For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information
when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
1. Reasonably sufficient details to enable us to identify the work claimed to be infringed or, if multiple works are claimed to be infringed, a representative list of such works (for example: title, author, any registration or tracking number, URL);
2. Reasonably sufficient detail to enable us to identify and locate the material that is claimed to be infringing (for example a link to the page that contains the material);
3. Your contact information so that we can contact you (for example, your name, address, telephone number, email address);
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in (2) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
5. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is alleged to be infringed.
6. Your physical or electronic signature.
For fastest proccessing please contact our agent for notice of claims of copyright or
other intellectual property infringement by emailing the above information to noticeDMCANotifications.ORG .
You may also contact our agent at:
ATTN: Compliance Department
10524 Moss Park RD
Please allow for up to two weeks for a mailed notice to be responded to from date of delivery.
NOTE: This information is provided exclusively for notifying the service providers referenced
above that your copyrighted material(s) might have been infringed. All other inquiries, including
technical requests, reports of email abuse and third party reports of piracy, will not receive
a response through this process!